Buying music and creating a collection that you own guarantees you the pleasure, the freedom and the right to live out your passion to the fullest.
The music you buy becomes your property for as long as you wish:
you and you alone decide on your collections, selections or playlists.
It doesn’t work that way, however, when you rely on a streaming platform: suddenly you find that some tunes “disappear” because they’re no longer available in the catalog, due to the individual agreements ratified yearly between the artists and their labels
With your music, you can freely “compose” an entire customised
universe of songs and sounds, without limitations, including for
• Tracks and compositions of musicians and labels not available in the catalogs of streaming platforms;
• Rare recordings of great artists;
• Performances of local street artists, bands and orchestras;
• Your own creations, such as covers or originals recorded by you or your band;
• Different kinds of audio tracks: sounds, speech, talks, or any sound effects you may want to add to your playlists;
• Mixes and mashups created by you or your friends.
Purchasing their music is the best way to thank, support and help
promote the artists you love most.
Most of all, the up-and-coming and little-known acts who don’t get much visibility and cannot survive on the meagre royalties they get from streaming: on a platform, the artist must garner a huge number of listens to guarantee them a sufficient income to pursue their career.
The ability to enjoy your own music without restrictions is
priceless: listen, edit, organize and share it using your chosen
technology, software and systems, with all the features and
quality you desire.
No constraints or “closed circuit” systems imposed on you by others.
When you purchase music – in whatever format, analog or digital
– you acquire full and exclusive rights to use and enjoy it as you
please. You can also lend, exchange, donate and resell your musical
Furthermore, you can lawfully:
• make copies for private use;
• reproduce mixes, mashups and personally edited tunes in a private setting.
Careful! When buying music online you might come across “fake property rights” i.e. the mere concession of a life-long license of use, just as, for example, when purchasing music in digital format from Amazon or iTunes.
Whether large or small, your music collection also has long-lasting monetary value that can grow with time.
Create your full-option Epicentric® account for free!Sign up